Friday, February 6, 2009

I am back from my "Facebook Only Phase"....

Okay, Okay...I, Kristen, am obsessed with Facebook! I have to look at my facebook at least twice a day. I love that I've visited with people I haven't talked with for twenty years! I am an addict! I looovvvve "IM"ing old friends! Could this be a true addiction? Will I need professional help? Ha! Who cares! It's what makes me happy! I am lovin' it! Hence, my blog has been on the back burner. I still am functioning as a mother, wife and primary/preschool person! This is what's happening at the Hatches.......
Dylan and Katlyn successfully completed another year of piano. They both did and excellent job. They memorized their pieces and played super duper! I would've never of done that as a child! I am very proud of my children! They are troopers! Their piano teacher is amazing! She teaches all of these sweet children. What I love most about their piano teacher, she works well with all of these different personalities and teaches them to play. Dylan has been going to her for five years. She has shared her wonderful talent with him. I hope Dylan will continue to play. This will be his last year of lessons. I would love for him to continue.
Hunter turned "6"! He is more and more like his father. Strong willed, works hard, and intense in all of his doings! He is doing awesome at kindergarten. He still has anxiety in some things! He still wants to throw up every time I drop him off. I have been trying a new thing with him. I got a magic marker and wrote the word "yes" on his hand. This helps him know that "yes" I will pick him up and "yes" he will be fine! It has worked! He never forgets for me to write it too! I love this kid! When I leave to go somewhere, he tells me to drive safely, and to wear my seat belt! Intense....see, I told you! I wonder what he'll be.....when he grows up?
My three wonderfuls! Katlyn, Dylan and Hunter!
Notice the roses in the background....my sweet husband brought those home to me. I love flowers. He does that kinda thing sometimes.......I know, I'm spoiled!

Yummy Dragon Cake! From "Yokes"

Here is to another year! Happy 2009! Looking forward to the upcoming months!

13 comments:

PRP said...

Who made that dinosaur cake? It's so cool.

Glad to see you're back to blogging and not just facebooking, although I do love our IM chats at night!

mollykins said...

Here I am, making my annual comment as your non-blogging friend. I've heard it's great fun and I'm sure I'm missing out! Someday maybe I'll be "converted" to the blogging world. Kristen, you're a wonderful mom, a fantastic preschool teacher, a happily serving primary president, but most importantly...to me, anyway...you are the living, breathing definition of a TRUE FRIEND! I love the way you make me laugh, I am eternally grateful for the shoulder you always lend for me to lean (and sometimes even cry) on, and life would not be as blissful without you! You were the missing piece to my puzzle 14 years ago when we met. I do not believe it was a coincidence that the Hatch Family found a job in good ol' Tri-Cities, WA. Thanks for always being my friend! I still cling to the singing birthday card you gave me (Friendship, friendship...) We have the perfect "blendship"! GRACIAS, CHICA! ~Molly

AOlson said...

I was gonna ask the same thing as Karen. Who made that awesome cake?

I too enjoy or little chats we have had at night.

Mandy Rasmussen said...

I am addicted to facebook too! Your kids are growing so fast! I can't believe your little guy is 6!!

Amy said...

I seriously don't know how you do it. You seem like a never ending spring of energy and optimism. I so admire you, for real!

tharker said...

Facebook is so much fun! But I'm glad to see that you're back to blogging!!

Andre said...

Thanks for the compliment! I'll miss Dylan when I'm not teaching him anymore (between you and me, he's my favorite student!)

Amy said...

Cool cake! I, too, am obsessed with facebook. Dylan is quitting piano? He is so good! and Andrea is a great teacher!

dandee said...

Long live blogging!

Jodi said...

I love FB too! It's so fun to get in touch with people from the past. And I love the dinosaur cake! I think I'll start paying more attention to Yoke's cakes - so cute!

Deborama said...

that cake is awesome! Yokes prices are crazy though! I love fb too! Im excited for your trip to Utah! Have tonz of fun for me too!

Adam and Sarah said...

Cute cake! It's fun to see your blog. Haley told me about it. Tina said you IMed her this week and it was her first time. Funny. It's cool how easy it is these days to stay in touch!
~Sarah

Anonymous said...

It was on the newspaper when he saw the watch again. How time flies! 50 years had passed since he saw it the last time. He never stopped finding it during the 50 years. He was too old to remember too many things. However, everything about her was still engraved in his mind and never disappeared.[url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/police-sunglasses.html]police glasses[/url]
It values at $235,000. The Italian luxury watch brand Panerai was acquired by Richemont in 1997. Its watches are always in the chic and vogue styles that most Hollywood stars are fond of them. In the 2010 Watch Fair in Geneva, they launched this kind of commemorative watches Galileo above. The dial can display the time of sunrise and sunset time of the city. The limited 30 pieces released were all booked the same day.