Monday, May 18, 2009

Crazy, Crazy April and May Part 2

In April and May I heard me some great tunes from this guy.......The New American Idol 2009!

Ya gotta have a baby shower in April......

We have lots of pregnant women in our ward....as you can well see.

Here she is....Shellie, the Momma -to-Be!


I threw a baby shower for a great person, Shellie Hansen. She is soon to have a her first child, a girl. She and I worked in the YW together. She is my visiting teacher now too! She is such a kind and loving person.I appreciate how well attended it was......here are a few of the people that came.



The First weekend in May the family goes to Scipio, Utah.......to help Shanes' dad brand the calves. It is a family tradition that we cherish. We spend time and work with extended family members. Gotta love the sound of calves.......





As soon as we got back from Utah, I threw in two field trips to Yokes! The best field trip I have taken. I love this Vikki. She is one of the managers...she is great with the kids.


Then threw in a Primary Activity.....Trip to the Temple. The children took a tour of our Columbia River Temple Grounds. It was a beautiful day....could'nt ask for more!




Look at my baby.....His Kindergarten Program

His part went ...."N" is for numbers we know 1, 2, 3.




This past weekend I threw a big dinner for over fifty people, to Appreciate our Primary Teachers. We served homemade lasagna, breadsticks, Olive Garden Salad, and Strawberry Dessert, Strawberry lemonade and everyone got a chocolate covered Strawberry...cause we Thank them "BERRY" much! The dinner was great! Well attended.....another thing checked off my list in May!


I am looking forward to June.....To say Farwell to my Preschool Graduating class! I am going to miss them soooooo much!

I love to stay busy....."An idol mind is the Devils Workshop"

5 comments:

Freeze Family said...

Hey you crazy girl!! You came to Utah and didn't call me!!! We are not that far from Cipio!!( or however you spelll it!)

Nola said...

You never cease to amaze. It has been a crazy two months for you. Lots going on. I love the pictures of the real cowboys in Scipio. Great shots. I'm excited for June to come and to see you guys up at fish lake. Counting down the days.

Haley Hatch Freeman said...

It has been some crazy months for you!
I love all the pictures you posted!
Hunter looks so cute in his Kindergarten pictures!
Miss you guys already!
We are having a family BBQ on Memorial Day with Brandon's family and I need to bring a salad can you give me that AMAZING broccoli salad recipe?
Also, I'm doing a book give away on my blog of this great book I discovered. Check it out on afuturefortomorrow.blogspot.com

Heather said...

The dinner was wonderful, you guys are amazing. Loved all the pictures, these months are always busy!

I'm hoping Kris wins. Don't kill me!

Amy J. said...

I always love your Utah cowboy photos...that is something most kids now-a-days never get to see let alone experience.

I miss you! That's the one thing since we aren't in the same ward, if one of us misses Bunco then we don't see each other for months!!!