Monday, May 18, 2009

Crazy, Crazy~ April and May!


I Had to post this picture of my preschool kids lining up their baskets for their hunt!



For some reason these two months are always jammed packed with activites almost everyday or weekend! I have not posted for many weeks....Here it goes!
It begins with the uplifting words from our beloved prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I loved Sister L. talk about Reverence and Respect. I came back to primary the following Sunday and plastered the words "Reverence and Respect" and pictures showing how to behave in primary. I think some of the kids got it?
Then, Easter. Our family tradition is to celebrate the "Easter Bunny" things on Sat. It was a windy day.....picnic was short....but it was a tradition kept. We had a fab. Easter Hunt in our backyard. The kids are getting bigger, but it needs to be done.....for the little one, Hunter!




Katie turned 10 this year. We had a fun girl party for her. We took them to see "Hannah Montana Movie" and then the girls came back and had a cake decorating contest. So fun! I loved every minute of this party. The girls were so well behaved. Here are the cakes.....













We had a wonderful time.....memories matter! Thanks to her cute friends for making that possible!


No comments: