Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just a Suggestion


I went to "Nim's Island" with my kids for a reward for deep cleaning the play room! I went, going to appease them.....but guess who is in it....
Gerard Butler!!! Oh.....and he looks good and does a great job in this kid flick!
It made the entire time worth it, besides spending time with the kids! I was surpised how well I liked it! This was the first time, in all of Jodi Fosters' movie making history, I really thought she had a feminine side to her! She is a great actress! One movie I must recommend!

As for AI last night! UMMMMMM....if I were twelve again....I would have a new pretend boyfriend! His posters would be all over my walls....along with his cd blaring! HE will be THE ONE, THE WINNER!!!!

And, I have decided I am so much like my own mother, a list maker! Day after day I see how much I can get done! So far, the curtains are hung, the kids rooms are dejunked and paint touched up, the play room curtains are hung and dejunked.....now today will be preschool focus and organizing my preschool files, May calendar done!
We are leaving out of town soon and I need to feel like this week off was working not playing....Playing will be done in Cali. and Utah! Can't wait!

Hope you are enjoying this Spring time!

12 comments:

Jan said...

He was very good last night. I enjoyed Jasons performance too. He was just perfect for that song. You are simply amazing me with your energy. I did go and clean out the pantry area because of you. I need your kudos instead of accusations ;)

Ms. Kristen said...

Jan!
You are a wonderful...great organizer of the pantry! My hat goes off to you! O.k. I am the crazy on Camano....and that is the truth!

Heather said...

Kristen you aren't fooling us... we already know he's your pretend boyfriend! :)

Rachael said...

I cannot believe how much you are doing, I'll be excited if I finish painting my tiny bathroom and actually hang the laundry I washed 3 days ago! As for David Archa-cutie, I love the sound of his voice! I am always surprised by his song choices though. Thanks for taking Vader! See ya Friday

Alicia Leppert said...

Gerard Butler is hotter than hot but I'm not sure how I feel about seeing his hotness in a kid movie. Last night's AI was all around amazing. David was great, but I thought Jason's was the best. I actually liked Kristy Lee Cook's last night, a lot. I'm starting to worry about Brooke though...:(

Ms. Kristen said...

Alicia...
I told you my feelings for Brooke, she is pathetic! I see her singing in church...not on the radio!
I can not stand Jasons' eyebrows! Good song.....sounded just like the original!
And, the country girl pulled through....but, I doubt will do it again!
Just my thoughts!

Kate said...

ooo, I wanna go see that movie. Reviews weren't that great, but I enjoy movies like that. I may have to go see it now :)

tharker said...

Loved little Davey last night. I love his voice, and I love his sweet personality.

I also thought that Kristi Lee did a good job.

I thought Brooke was good, but not great last night...I am also starting to worry about her spot on the show.

I cannot believe everything that you have already accomplished this week...and it's only Wednesday! You rock sista friend!

Amy said...

Ms. Kristen, you CRACK me up! I could totally see you plastering your walls (much like I did with the New Kids on the Block) with posters of your 'crush'. What's even funnier, is that I can totally picture/hear you as you were writing all that! I love it! Great job on all the organizing. I am so waiting for the 'nesting' thing to happen to me, even my natural tendency to organize seems to have disappeared!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Jason is still my man.
I need your organizing bug to bite me.

Brenda said...

Wow, busy girl! At least you are being rewarded with a great trip. It will be nice to come home to an organize home! I hope the weather is nice for you. As for AI:

If I was 12 you would have to fight me for David A! I picked up some pretty good cat-fight moves at that New Kids on the Block Concert I went to back in the day.

I hear his dad is a crazy "stage dad" and picked a fight with a contestant when David was on Star Search. Is that true?

Rachael said...

So, I'm sure if Vader is still tired from yesterday(he slept from the moment we got home til this morning)or if he is just depressed he had to come home to a house with no other dogs..... He has just slept a lot and followed me around, not nearly as spastic as usual...Maybe being at your house is not good for his mental health!!