Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Spring Break!



I am back with Davey Archuleta, again! He was Glorious! Wow! Just as Paula said it...."He has a special aura about him" It is the spirit, people!!!!!
Who do you think will do outstanding this week?

I am enjoying my week off of preschool busyness! Now, I am finishing up those unfinished projects....so it is still busy....

I would love to finish reading "Heidi" with Katlyn!

Paint the stair well.

Finish hanging curtains in all the rooms.

Get ready for preschool graduation(can't stop doing preschool)

And most importantly reviewing conference on line.....loved so many different talks!

What are you do for Spring Break?

8 comments:

Jan said...

Hey there Kristen. I saw your comment on Alicia blog. Thanks for the nomination of being the crazy anonymous one. David was good wasn't he. I hope that story about his dad does not hurt his rep though. Spring Break has started with Mattie still recouping from illness. I think she is getting better, but we are not able to go anywhere right now.
Painting, hanging curtains and graduation. Seriously call me and let me have your motivational carma. I need some of that.

Alicia Leppert said...

Yeah, I second Jan. Our spring break has been a joke. Rain, flu, colds, coughs....not fun.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I don't know. Every week I like someone different. I still look forward to hearing Jason and Brooke the most though.

tharker said...

Umm, let's see...a whole fat lot of nothin is on the docket for our Spring Break. And I am SO excited about it!!!

I also thought David did a great job last week, but I am loving Jason Cook more and more each week too.

Ms. Kristen said...

Jan-Are you the annonymous one? Fess up!!
What story about his Dad?

Heather said...

Yeah, what story? That was awesome, thanks again for sharing!

Jan said...

You haven't heard the story about Davids Dad? I thought everyone had.

Rachael said...

Hey Kristen! Since you sound like you don't have ANYTHING going on this week, I was wondering if you would like Vader to come over for a visit? We are all going out of town to go fishing for the day... Hopefully the 3 boys all make it home on one piece! You know how tricky Spencer and Trenton can be. Anyway, let me know, if not, don't worry about it!