Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch



Here is my MWF preschool class! Aren't they cuties! They are pretty much returning students from last year! We had a great field trip! I had so much fun! Really! I like my job!


Ms. Julie and I are having a grand ol time! I love this time of year. Celabrating each season is a glourious thing! Who thought up these special holidays? I need to google that!
We took the preschool kids to Haywire Farms on Road 68! It is well worth the 4 dollar charge! So many fun things to do! I hope The Schmidts continue to lease this area for next year!
I vote this pumpkin patch top on the Tricity list! Check it out!

11 comments:

tharker said...

I'm so glad that I was able to go with you guys on Friday. Jake had a great time! Thanks!!!

dandee said...

Fall is glorious! What a sweet teacher you are.

Amy said...

They are cuties! Especially that Emily Meredith! She is sooo excited about her pumpkin. I love that we have pumpkin patches in this area! You are such a great teacher!

Amy J. said...

Love the Flower Power photo. You need to frame that and put it on your preschool wall! "Look at what fun teachers you kids have!"

::lindsay said...

Looks like a fun time! Those little kids are adorable. I agree with Amy---you should frame that picture!

Nola said...

Is that a goat on the hay pyramid? I bet the children loved that. And what a bunch of cuties. You have a great job! You're in your true element. I wish my children could Aunt Kristen for their preschool teacher.

Debie Spurgeon said...

What a blast for those little ones. I haven't been to that pumpkin patch in a few years.

Jessica said...

We went for Tia's kinder class the other day, she said she like it better going with Mrs. Kristen!

cate create said...

Love the picture of you and Julie in the flowers. You really need to hang that up on your preschool wall!

Terilyn said...

How fun! I love pumpkins and kids with pumpkins and pumpkin pie and pumpkin pictures and I guess Fall! You're an awesome teacher!

Haley said...

How fun!! Trevan got to go to a simular place with his pre-school. He had a blast as I bet your class did!
Miss you guys, hope you have a Happy Halloween!