Sunday, November 2, 2008

Preschool Halloween Songfest!!

I love this time of year!
When I was young, my mother either handmade a costume or threw together an awesome costume. Some of my favorites were Little Bo Peep, Clown, Princess Lia. Mom was singing to us on Oct. 1st-Oct. 31st, Halloween songs! My brothers, sistr and I were always excited for this fun time to dress up and party! Thanks mom for making it fun!
I had to post this picture! Love the costume...and love how she "strikes the pose"! Cutie pie! I loved to see each child in his or her costume! I was dressed as a 50's person? When I put those cat eye glasses on....I looked just like my Grandmother!
We decorated cookies.....
Practiced our "Trick or Treating" rules....
Ate cookies....(Hunter is lovin' all the preschool he attends!!)
Sang to our parents....

We sang..."Mr. Jack o Latern" ,"Orange Pumpkin" and "5 Little Pumpkins" Aren't they darling!
Hammered nails into the pumpkin....

It was fun! I love my job!

5 comments:

::lindsay said...

It's so fun to see all the kids dressed up for halloween. Loved Shae's costume and wig! Thanks for sharing!

Nola said...

That was some wig. Huge. Loved your costume. And you don't look like a grandma.

Stacia said...

I miss going to preschool with you! This brings back good memories. But it also makes me sad... Those kids are looking so big and grown up! Miss you!

Amy said...

Wish I could have been there!

Deborama said...

Avery would be sad to know all she missed, I didn't tell her! One of my kids always miss at least one holiday party during this season, darn fevers! she was sad this morning that there was no school. She loves it there.