Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Here it goes....another thing I want to do!!!!

Hey! It is November and I wanted to start this in June...but couldn't find time! I am going to do it! Because I want to do it! There are many things I don't want to do...but have to do it! There are many things I have been "Called" to do, but sometimes don't want to do. But, there are simple pleasures that I want to do....and this would be one of them. Yes, I was one of those teenagers that always talked on the phone. And, I am one of those moms' that always talks on the phone! This may be a way for me to cut down on the phone glued to my ear and shoulder while I multi task around the house! It may last for a couple months or maybe years. Let us see how I can balance this into my life?

We are The Hatches.....Hunk o" Burning loves!!!! We are all big and full of love!!!!
We are busy with piano lessons, school for the kids, church, hunting, and work for mom and dad.

I love my job at home! I have a in-home preschool! But, you all know that! Most of you have your little ones here with me! I love to sing, color, learn my letters and numbers, learn how to share and follow school rules!!! So,, the kids just follow me! Ha! I love to get on the floor and play little people with them! I just love to be a kid! I smile and laugh everyday at the cute things they say to me. And, I know alot of the childrens' family secrets! I won't tell!

I love my own children!
Dylan: 12 and responsible
Katlyn: 8 and sassy
Hunter: 4 and determined

My Husband: 3? and hungry!!!!

3 comments:

tharker said...

Yay!!! So glad that you started! Can't wait to read more!

When I first looked at the part where you said you have 3 children of your own, I thought it said, "I own 3 children". I laughed and had to check it again. Then I laughed at myself!

Just reading about your preschool gets me even more excited for next year when Jake can come!!!!

Terilyn said...

I am so glad you're blogging! I swear it's therapudic!

My kids miss it so much as well. Only 22 more months and we'll be on the return track back!

Thanks again for Sunday's invite. You are so thoughtful and sweet. I wouldn't have thought to invite me back. That's just wonderful you!

AOlson said...

I am so glad to be part of this elite group of bloggers. This is so much fun, and yes, it does make me feel like a teenager chatting on the phone but more technical and mature.