Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thankful....but embarrassing weekend!

This weekend was great...except for one moment on Friday! I'll get to that later! So, we had a great Thanksgiving with Bruce and Debbie Harker, Molly and Travis and kids and thier grandparents! The food was out of this world! All homemade...except the rolls I brought! Oh, well.....can't do everthing homemade! We even had paper plates....which is the way to go! I don't like dishes...so that was perfect! I enjoyed the company, as always! I didn't pig out! Amazing!

I am thankful for my family.....and extended! They are all so kind and loving! And, I am thankful for their health!

The embarrassing moment! Shane and I went to the temple Friday morning. I slept in and was in a hurry to get ready! I shoved a piece of pumpkin pie in my mouth and drank a can of Diet Coke! Gotta love that breakfast! I had a slight headache...nothing I couldn't handle! We arrived and got ready! I was feeling excited to sit and ponder and pray. I was praying for my family, me and my primary kids! We began......love the temple! Well, my headache became worse! I started to get really nauseous! I was thinking, " I could handle this...with deep breathing! Not helping! What am I going to do?" We were in the middle of the session....almost ready to move.....when the tingiling and very bad sweats came on!!!! I was having extra spit begining to form in the mouth....you know when you are about ready to throwup! I didn't know what to do???? I felt bad? Never had to leave a session? SO......when we were moving into the other room....I told a matron that I had to throwup! I must of looked terrible! She followed me and I handed her everything, as her and I were running to the bathroom! She was so kind! I felt so much better as I finished in the bathroom! I felt horrible! I waited for Shane to finish! I went home and took two tylenol and slept for three hours!

I now feel for those who constantly battle with headaches!

I need to go to the temple soon!

2 comments:

tharker said...

I'm glad that you had a great Thanksgiving with Bruce and Deb and Travis and Molly. Of course the food was great!!

I'm sorry about your experience in the temple. That would be awful. I'm glad you are feeling better and hope you have had a wonderful birthday!

Love ya!

Marilyn said...

Kristen, I have often thought about what I would do if I needed to leave a session for some reason. It would be so embarrassing and awkward to have to leave. I am so glad that you are feeling better though.

What kind of cd would you like? Christmas? something else? I would be happy to make you a cd at absolutely no charge. They really cost me almost nothing to make! email me at lomaril@aol.com and tell me what you would like!