Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Down by the river....




We did it! We actually found a picture that we all agree on! It was a cold day....Hunter and I and our fair skin became purple from the temp! I am glad it didn't quite come through in the picture. Hunters' ears may be alittle red. Our photographer (a preschool mom) will touch up any shadow or blemish that we don't like! We had them taken at Howard Ammon Park the day before Thanksgiving! I love the leaves and the river with the ducks! Howard Ammon Park is our favorite park! We loved it before the additions and we love it more now! We were going to bring Bear to have in our picture...but Shane said "No"!!! (I have become the pet lover of the family!) We are excited to get them in the frame! Savor the last few weeks of Fall!!!!

11 comments:

meohmyers said...

Ooooh! Those turned out fabulous!! I love the leaves and the river and the ducks! What perfect timing! Beautiful family Kristen!!

tharker said...

They look perfect! Your family is indeed beautiful. And I love that all of you are actually smiling at the same time. As much as I love mine, there's not a single family shot where we are ALL smiling. Oh well...so it goes with children ;)

Shayla said...

You have a beautiful family and the setting is perfect. I wanted to email you, but I can't find an email address for you in your profile. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for the comment you made on my blog. I appreciated it so much. It's so wonderful to hear that you have struggled with similar trials, but are now doing so well. It gives me hope for my own situation. I'd never guess that someday I could be well enough to handle a calling like the primary president and even do a job like teaching a preschool...it seems beyond me that I could handle that kind of pressure and stress. It's my hope and dream to be able to, though, so thanks for sharing your story. I'd love to meet you sometime. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love it! They turned otu amazing. What a great spot for your picture.

Marilyn said...

Kristen, these pictures are great! I love the fall setting.

Terilyn said...

Your photos turned out amazing! It almost makes me want to endure the whining and crying that comes from suggesting a family photo in my own home! So cute and the background is super!

Nicole said...

Kristen - those are so cute! I love them! How fun are those ducks floating by.

Jessica said...

They are so cute! I love how they turned out! Between yours and Tiffani's it makes me want to endure getting them done......but then I think a 2 year old......NO WAY!!!

Alicia Leppert said...

What gorgeous pictures! It seriously looks like someone scattered those leaves just perfectly to cover every square inch of ground down to the water's edge. Ugh, we SO need to get our family picture taken!

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh, Kristen, I have the same problem as Shayla, I need your e-mail addy.

Bair Family said...

What a beautiful family. I love the colors... and the black and white look! You have such a sweet little family! Who did your pix?