Saturday, December 22, 2007

"Here comes Santa Clause.....!!!!" Hope he comes to our house!


You gotta love decorating with the family for Christmas! I just let them put the ornaments where ever! I used to care...but they are getting older! We had our 12 year old son let us know what it is really like as we set the tree up! I was raised with a fake tree....Shane was raised with a real tree. I want a fake tree! I always cave in and we buy a real tree each year. As we brought it home...you do the same things each year....cut the trunk....can't find the saw!!! Get the stand out! I struggle while holding the tree erect while my husband is putting it in the stand! Some how we are arguing every year! Dylan brought that to our attention..."Why do you always argue every year you set up the tree?" I said...."That is why I want to buy a fake one!" He was quiet for a minute and asked.."How much are real trees? How much are fake trees?" We told him....and nothing else was said! Shane and I quit arguing and Dylan made is own opinion in his mind? Wonder what he thinks? We will see when he has his own home? But....my husband loves Christmas...and whatever he likes and wants to spend is my gift to him! I learned a lesson not to argue and spoil the Christmas fun!
























You gotta love these pictures of my preschool kids. I posted the pictures of the local bloggers kids so you can get a glimpse of what happened when Santa came to visit! My favorite pictures are when the kids did their sing/poem fest! Look how well they are performing! I love to see children enjoy holiday festivities! Smile! So cute!
We hope you all enjoy your holiday! My wish for you...spend time with your kids.....and eat whatever you want! Merry Christmas from our House to Yours!!!!!

3 comments:

tharker said...

That last picture is cracking me up! It's funny that half of them are singing and doing the motions, and the other half are in la la land. I love preschool for this very reason! It's so hilarious.

Heather said...

That's a great looking Santa. See you tomorrow! ;)

Jessica said...

I agree with Heather, that is a good lookin' Santa! My hubby is what we call the "tree nazi". We will put the decorations up and in the morning they will magically be placed in the most perfect spread out spot. I wonder how that happened??? The girls try to blame it on me but I finally got Luke to fess up to having a bit of OCD when it comes to decorating the Christmas tree!
Every time we have done something fun this break Tia always replies I can't wait to tell my teacher about this, so I am sure you will get an ear full when school starts again!