Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year 2008

I hope we all had a fabulous Christmas season reflecting not only on the birth of our Savior but knowing that He is there for us and He will come again!
Happy New Year to you all! May you all fulfill your goals and dreams this coming year!
Ms. Stacia tagged me.....so here it goes!
ABC Tag, Watch out you might be next!!
A- Attached or Single? Husband and three children are attached to me!
B- Best Friend? Hubby and Molly
C- Cake or Pie? Costco cake
D- Day of Choice? Monday-a new week
E- Essential Item? Diet Coke
F- Favorite color? Denim color~any shade of blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? None….I hate anything gummy!
H- Hometown? Redlands, Ca.
I- Favorite Indulgence- Any kind of restaurant pizza and a tall glass of icy Diet Coke while watching a movie
J- January or July? July, love the 4th and the 24th celebration
K- Kids? Three of my own!
L- Life isn't complete without? Friday night dates with my hubby and calling my mother three x’s a week.
M- Marriage Date? June 24th, 1994
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 bros and 1 sister
O- Oranges or apples? apples
P- Phobias or fears? Falling off a cliff and waking up late
Q- Quote? “Don’t Worry, Don’t Hurry, Do your Best, and Flush the Rest.”
R- Reason to smile? Children laughing and singing!
S- Season of choice? Spring
T- Tag three friends or family (if your name is here you have to do it) Laura(my sis), Heather Beck, Tiffany Harker
U- Unknown fact about me? I hit a pig while driving home from a YW activity 2002!!!
V- Vegetable? Zucchini
W- Worst habit? Drinking Diet Coke
X- X-ray or ultrasound? Xray…..love em cause my chiropractor can fix me by looking at my spine!
Z- Zodiac sign? Saggitarius!! Fall baby!

5 comments:

Heather said...

What??? A pig? I want that story on your next blog post!

Jessica said...

Fun list! I just got done with mine today too! I want the story on the pig too! Should be your next post!

tharker said...

Would you say that you like Diet Coke?

heehee ;)

Ms. Kristen said...

Yes, The Primary Pres. has a hidden sin! I don't even think the Bishop knows!

meohmyers said...

You are so funny! I loved learning these little facts about you! Can't wait to find out the details of the poor little piggy.