Sunday, February 17, 2008

I have been TAGGED!!

Rules of this game.
1.Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts thier names and then goes to thier blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and that they should read your blog.

Got it? Good!

10 years ago.....

Shane and I were attending Utah State University. Shane was in the process of graduating and looking for a "Real" job! Dylan was almost 3!

5 things on my list to do today......

1. Meeting at 9a.m. with ward council
2. Church at 11a.m.-2p.m.
3. Get in comfy clothes!
4. check emails
5. Enjoy the Sabbath

Snacks I enjoy....

Diet coke and a McDonalds cheese burger! Nasty, I know!

What I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire....


Pay off my bills, my families bills, my in-laws bills! Buy a montly plane ticket to California to visit my family! I would adopt a baby from China and India!

Three bad habits.....

1. Speaking before I think
2. Drinking Diet Coke
3. Micro Managing people (TOO BOSSY!)

Five Places I have lived....

1. Redlands, Ca.
2. Rexburg, Id.
3. Dillon, Montana
4. Logan, Utah
5. Spokane, Wa.

5 jobs I have had....

1. Chuck E. Cheeses, as the Rat
2. Little Ceasars
3. Chiropractic receptionist
4. Dental receptionist
5. Hoggie Yoggie
And many more........

Five things people don't know about me.....

1. I slept walked as a child
2. I love to go to malls, Disneyland etc. and people watch!
3. I love to watch Disney channel with my kids!
4. I used to play the flute in junior high band!
5. I love to park hop and swing with my kids!

I am tagging Tiffani Harker, Nikki Rimmasch, Terrilyn Nelson, Kristin Peterson, and Jessica Christensen!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that you were Chuck e cheese! It's so fun learning this random stuff about people!!

Jan said...

I loved reading this so much. You are so funny. A Chuck E. Cheese Rat. Now that I would have like to have seen. Comfy clothes sound fab too.

Alicia Leppert said...

I still remember when you told us at Bunco that you were the rat! I've always remembered that.

Alicia Leppert said...

oh, and I worked at Little Caesars too!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Speaking before I think is one of my things too. That's what I love about blogging, I can review and edit before anyone knows the first thing I thought of. Loved your list, especially the swinging.

Stacia said...

Love you Kristen. I can see you being animated and pretending to talk as Chuck E. Cheese! :)

Heather said...

You have had some awesome jobs! I can't imagine you being bossy...

Ms. Kristen said...

Funny, Heather! I am all about being bossy! I can't help it!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

You are a treat to my heart! Thanks for the Tag! Sorry I took so long to do it..Our weekend was busy busy!!

Terilyn said...

I love learning about everyone's life 10 years ago! How fun. These questions really get you thinkin' about where you've been. It's been a great ride!