Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love Will Keep Us Together!!!







Today I want to post pictures of the people that I love!








MY MOM!!! This is the first person I fell in love with! She knows me best!

MY DAD.....the second person I fell in love with! He took such good care of his family
MY BABY Sister....Laura! I was 11 when she was born! She is smarter than me!












My Hubby! MY TRUE WUV.......FOREVER! He loves everything of me!





My Three Children.....gems sent from above!





























My Best Friend.....twin sister spilt from the pre-existence!!! Serious! Don't we look alike? She is my shoulder to cry on and someone to laugh with! She gets me!


My Preschool Kids and Primary kids! Everyday I get the priviledge to teach these sweet children! They make me smile!






3 comments:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Miss Kristen I heard your Valentine's party was a hit! Kippi had a great time:) Thanks for all the hard work you put into your classes. I hope your Valentine's Day was fantastic:)

Alicia Leppert said...

That's such a great picture of Shane, and I loved the best friend one as well! They were all great.

tharker said...

Yes, you and Molly were separated at birth. You have the same voice, the same laugh, the same sense of humor, you're both kind and loving, you have the same job and the same calling. And you both rock. Yep. Separated at birth.