Friday, February 29, 2008

Crazy Wonderful Week.....

ENJOYING DR.Suess Day at Maya Angelou Elementary...


Attending a great Stake Enrichment night with the SISTAS"a href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cV18SjqlWYY/R8jZXaoVcjI/AAAAAAAAAUk/pJP5dgssfrs/s1600-h/Relief+Society+Sisters.jpg">
ENOYING A FIRST ANNUAL 9TH Ward BLUE AND GOLD BANQUET....love the cakes!!!a href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cV18SjqlWYY/R8jYmqoVciI/AAAAAAAAAUc/bcaBFdb8JCA/s1600-h/100_0798.JPG">



PRESCHOOL...TEACH THE LETTER Qq for queen, quarter and good manners!!!!

Dealing with my three month old puppy! She loves to chew on cords! She cut through my internet cord! Serious stuff!!!! She is growing and doing good!

(Here are some crazy girls off of youtube...this is how I would be as a teenager!)
Enjoying American Idol and loving "Imagine" sung by my one and only....David Archuleta!!! Go Cute Mormon Boy!!!

I guess I needed to post all this to explain why I am so tired tonight!
Happy Weekend to you!! Enjoy your Sabbath!


How was your week?

7 comments:

Heather said...

Those girls... wow. I can't believe I just watched that entire video. Busy week for you!

Terilyn said...

You have had a major busy week! I love that you took all those pics. Love that the boys had a cake decorating contest. They are so proud of their work! Good Job Kristen!

Jan said...

Looks like a great busy week. Saw you this weekend, you looked as happy as ever. Your always so positive and friendly.

Ms. Kristen said...

Where did you see me? At the local pub! I was caught!:)

Debie Spurgeon said...

I love your reference to the Pub, I visited a few last week. How was the Stake Enrichment, I'm bummed I missed it.

tharker said...

You always have the power to make me smile Kristen! Thank you.

I love the cakes too. Great job boys!

cate create said...

So fun to see pictures from the Blue and Gold. You do such a wonderful job in Primary - the kids know that you really love them (just like in Young Women's). You have such a gift for making everyone around you feel loved. In fact, next time I'm having a rough day, I'll be over! You probably get that a lot, but I guess that's what happens when you're so darn lovable!