Saturday, March 8, 2008

Signs of Spring!!!

American Idol Favorites!
Gotta have me some David! He is so cute and talented! And will forsure be in the top 2(as Simon says)
Amanda Overmeyer
It must be the 80's chick in me! I love rock! She is fun and different!



Fun Projects
Terilyn Nelson wants to come and teach anyone who wants to learn how to make these adorable "Exploding Boxes"
My house
This Thursday night
6:30 p.m.
Call me if you are coming!

When ever Spring comes to past I am thinking of "The Diet"
I love to eat! I eat when I am happy and sad! So, I eat just because it feels good! I love food! But, I look in the mirror and say, "Who are you?" Where is that cute size 12 you used to be 13 years ago? So, I am attempting "The Diet" again! This is a different program....one out of the million I haven't been on! I will let you know if it works! But, I am hungry, hungry, hungry, hungry! And, want to eat a burger and fries!

Walkin along the railroad tracks to go fishin!!
Signs of green grass pokin' through!

We had a nice family "adventure"(as my husband calls them) on Friday. I didn't want to go! I wanted to stay home and work as usual! (I am a workaholic) So we packed a picnic and got the fishing poles outa the garage and drove to Fish Hook! I went, just to go with the fam! But, as I got out of the truck and smelt the fresh air, saw the green grass pokin' through the winter ground.....and saw how excited my kids were.....I was glad that my husband sees the importance of getting out in nature! We had fun going on a hike next to the railroad tracks to get to the pond! We all enjoyed each others company! And that is what we are suppose to do....besides work all the time!
Hunter and his first catch of the year! Fish Hook Pond(which was just stocked last week) Hunter was the only one to catch these little critters! He was so proud and used just a worm!!

Ms. Kristen(me) and Tues./Thurs. class posing with Cute "Cat in the Hat" hats!

Ms Stacia and MWF class celebrating Dr. Seuss Birthday!

How do you enjoy your new season, SPRING?

7 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

You have been busy. Love your cute boxes. I am really, really enjoying A.I this season, more so than ever. The signs of spring are such a welcome sight, just beautiful.

tharker said...

I'm with ya on American Idol. I love this season! Although, I don't share the love for Amanda. But that's okay. I do love, love, love David. He's just too cute...not to mention he can sing his tookus off!

I'm so enjoying every minute of this gorgeous weather we have been having. I keep worrying that we will have a surprise cold spell though, so I'm still a little leery.

Most of all, I'm loving that my children feel the desire to play OUTSIDE again!!! Hooray!

I'm glad that you went on your family adventure too. Sounds like a good day!

Jan said...

I loved seeing the pictures of your school and play on Suess. You and Stacia are such wonderful people doing a wonderful service for mothers and kids. I feel your life is richly blessed for it. The adventure sounds right out of Huckleberry Finn. I was right there with you. Have a wonderful Sabbath. Oh. I do love my AI this year. This will be a very unpredictable year I think. I am really liking Brook because she has this independent edge about her. I just hope she keeps it up.

dandee said...

Love those boxes. I will have to check my hubby's schedule to see if I can make it. I could use a night out and I still haven't been to your new home!

Alicia Leppert said...

I cannot wait to make the exploding boxes. I already RSVP'd to Terilyn. I'm so excited for a fun night of making paper crafts!

You already know how I feel about David, but I had to put that Carly, the one in the picture with him, is my hubby's fave. He LOVES her. My fave is by far Brooke. Love her raspy voice, love her confidence, love her standards. She's awesome.

Marilyn said...

I do like David a lot, but Brooke is my favorite. Amanda on the other hand is by far my LEAST favorite. Sorry! I really hope she's gone this week.

The boxes look like fun, but I won't be able to make it this week. Have fun though.

Way to drop the work and get outside with your family. I think that is an important lesson to teach your children, that you are willing to drop other important things to spend time with them as a family. Good job MOM!

Brenda said...

I will come and make the boxes tomorrow...if it's not too late to RSVP. I think Kim and I will carpool...