Friday, March 14, 2008

Exploding Boxes!!!

WE missed those that didn't attend this fun girls' project! We had so much fun! These boxes weren't as hard as they look! Thanks to Terlyn(the project guruu)for her patience and creativty, we completed them in a couple hours accompanied with several handfuls of peanutbutter M&Ms and laughs!!! Thanks ladies for coming!
Kati left early.....didn't take a picture of her box!!! It was Purple and Pink for her daughter!
Who is next to bring a new project to the table? Marilyn or Dannyelle?
OUR Boxes.....done....just need to add the pictures!
EXPLODED!!!
Alicia's Box
Shayla's Box
Kim's Box
Terilyn's Box
Brenda's Box
Kristen's Box

8 comments:

::lindsay said...

How fun! I need to learn how to make those!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

I really wish I could have come. Karl has finals next week so no nights out for me while he's studying:( Terilynn is so creative. They look super hard to make but worth it in the end. I'm glad it was fun.

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh, what's that you're thinking? Why does Alicia's box look so lame compared to the rest? Oh, that's because she messed up about five hundred times and spent the entire night trying to fix the mistakes, not embellishing a finished project. But just you wait til I do!

tharker said...

Alicia, what are you talking about? I love the picture of your's. I'm not kidding either.

Those all turned out so cute. Great job ladies!

Shayla said...

Alicia! Yours was too super-cute! Thanks for hosting this night out Kristen, it was so much fun to get to know you all better. Terilyn, thanks for teaching us this fun project...I can't wait to try to make one on my own. We missed seeing more of you!

Debie Spurgeon said...

They ALL look so beautiful, great job ladies.

Jan said...

That looks like a whole lot of fun and creativity. I want to collapse now. Great job Terilyn in getting them going on a great project. Do you have any M&M's left? That sounds good right now.

Kelsey said...

Wow these are so cute. I want one! Michael is a chub isn't he? I just love squeezing his thighs! He laughs when I do, it hilarious. Are you still in Primary?