Friday, February 8, 2008

I Will Survive!!!

I have had sick kids this last week.....high fever and bad cough! It has been nice just chillin and watching some good kid flicks with them or reading "Junie B. Jones"! Our favorite!


BUT.....I want Spring to come.....no more sickies.....or bad weather!!!


So....after reading all of your posts...."Mitt quit", "Grass is Greener", "Lost Eggs", "Dancing Ceaser woman"(which made me laugh!!!!) I have been thinking of things that help me survive!!! You know the song "I will Survive"!!! (yah, I know it is a tragic love song.....I just like the phrase of..."I will Survive")

My mom still says to me....

"You can do it, you gotta stick stick stick to it"

"Don't hurry, don't worry, do your best, and flush the rest!"

These are things that help me get through each day this Past Month of Janurary 2008!

I have been challenged to read this wonderful magazine cover to cover each month! I have taken the challenge and it has strengthen my mind and my spirit!


This new resturant next to the mall.....is great! Shane and I went this evening....yummy food....neat and sexy atmosphere!!! I had sweet and sour pork and lettuce wraps and my husband had moo shoo chicken wraps! Yum! The best thing about it is you can share each others food! Family dining! It is now topped my list of favorite resturants in the Tri-cities!


Remember the day church was cancelled? The next day I had a birthday party sched. for Hunter and his preschool boyfriends! I thought it could be cancelled! But, the sun popped out and the birthday party still continued! These moms' just bundled their son's up and brought them anyway! Way to go! One happy Hunter!


I took my oldest preschool class to this place! I love to learn and go to new places! I was very impressed with this clinic! The children were so well behaved!



Coleman Vet. Clinic (located on Sandifur)









And ofcourse, the lovely Blogger Luncheon! The food, company, game, presents and hostess' was splendid! Thanks for helping us survive!


We will survive!!!!


Happy February and Happy Valentines Day!


How do you survive??????





10 comments:

dandee said...

Kristen, you crack me up!

Jan said...

I wish I was in preschool again. I think your fantastic. You really inspired me to think about the same challenge with the Ensign. I think that is very worthy. Glad you enjoyed the pizza lady. I still am simply fascinated by her.
You fun girl.

Heather said...

You crack me up! Next I'm expecting you to come up with a schedule for all of us! {Just kidding, I think I can pencil my husband in on my own. Ha Ha!}

Alicia Leppert said...

You're hilarious. Great post.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

I look forward to weekends just so I can read your post! Kippi Loved the Vet. I actually wrote about it today on my blog:) I'm so glad Hunter got his party. For some reason my kids tend to think parties go hand in hand with their age actually changing! If only!!!

Ms. Kristen said...

Heather....sounds good to me! Sorry for talking about "it"!!! It is none of my business! But, you know....I listen to Dr. Laura almost everyday and she simply reminds me of how important "it" really is! But, I will hold off on the "it" factor!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I'm excited to try P.F Changs: I love your description. I too picked up the Ensign yesterday to start reading. I always skip around in it, but am anxious to read Pres. Monson's article: and it hit me. This man is our new Prophet!!
Yes, you are surviving and doing great!!

tharker said...

Yes, you are one funny girl!

I love P.F. Chang's too. I love the Mongolian Beef and the Dan Dan Noodles. Mmmm...

I forgot about that challenge. Thanks for the reminder.

Ms. Kristen said...

Everyone that posted above...I changed the last sentence of my post! I was gettin a little too personal!

Jessica said...

I always skip around in the ensign and just read what I 'think' I need, really I need it all! Great challenge, I think I will take it on myself!