Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Who watched this?


I knew it was going to be Jesse.....when the t.v. program made the audience think that Jason was the one! That is what "The Bachelor" does.....makes you believe one way and then they got ya!
I liked Jason.....stable, sweet, well establised guy!
But, I love Jesse.....cause he is fun and full of life! Let's just hope that he makes a living after his snowboarding career!
True wuv......I love me some sappy romance!
Who is singing the song at the end? Love it!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

I love Jesse too! But I still long for hot, steamy Grahm. The song at the end is by Natasha Beddingfield. I think that is how you spell it, I love that song.

Jodi said...

I'm so glad you put this on your blog Kristen. I can't believe I missed it. They both look very happy together. I loved watching the past times of them together (during the song), you could see it in their eyes.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I don't watch this, but I'm always interested in the last episode. That really is very sweet. I'm floored how completely open and raw they can be on National television in front of millions of people.

Nicole said...

NO WAY! I can't believe there are actually people who like huge-nosed Jesse!!!

I LOVED Jason - I am only a little biased because he comes from my hometown, but I TOTALLY fell for the bachelor's ways and was sure she was going to pick him.

It was a fun season though;)

Ms. Kristen said...

I love big noses....have you seen my husbands?

ashley said...

Jesse is fun, Jason was cute, but Jeremy was my hearthrob! I was so bummed when he got kicked off the show, I was depressed for the next week. It looks like Jesse and Dianna are really in love though and I am happy she found "true love"