Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I have been "Tagged"

I was tagged by Terilyn....but I changed the rules.....instead of just using one word I gave myself permission to expand my thoughts!
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Temple,Baptizing for the Dead
3. Your hair? getting grayer and grayer
4. Your mother? California
5. Your father? California
6. Your favorite thing? Good Book
7. Your dream last night? Mice in the house
8. Your favorite drink? Icy cold Diet Coke
9. Your dream/goal? Loose 80 pounds
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your hobby? Preschool
12. Your fear? death of husband
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Missionary Farwell for Dylan
14. What you’re not? thin
15. Muffins? YES....any kind
16. One of your wish list items? Continued health for family
17. Where you grew up? Redlands, Ca.
18. The last thing you did? loaded dishwasher and cleaned out closet
19. What are you wearing? glasses
20. Favorite gadget? Dyson vaccum
21. Your pets? Retrievers
22. Your computer? well used
23. Your mood? thirsty
24. Missing someone? California and Utah family
25. Your car? Trailblazer
26. Something you’re not wearing? contacts
27. Favorite store? Fun to Learn
28. Like someone? myself
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Watching "John and Kate Plus 8" this morning
31. Last time you cried? Sunday at Stake Conference

I tag anyone who wants to play!

Happy Fair WEEK!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I'll happily invite you to the family blog, just send me an email so I can get your invite out!

You didn't miss the big secret reveal yet!!

Kris said...

This was so fun to get to know more about you. Loved all of your answers. I love how much you love kids. No wonder you are Pre-School Teacher and Primary President. You are awesome with what you do! Enjoy the Fair food for me!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I was moved to tears this conference weekend also. I think that the kids all did great, but also Sister Perkins has a gift of storytelling, her spirit really touched me. She is amazing.

Jan said...

Thanks for the share Kristen. You are so awesome. I love hearing your just being you answers.

Amy J. said...

Is that ALL you're wearing Kristen?! I love your list but now my mouth is literally salivating craving a diet Coke!

Stacia said...

Fun questions! I still need to head over to your house! Miss you!

Terilyn said...

I love hearing about you!!!

We've got to talk about that Diet Coke addiction! Just let me get my Chocolate bar and I'll be right over!!