Monday, December 22, 2008

My Dreams Came True......Merry Christmas!

We have had such an early winter storm. It has been fun for the children! Growing up in California, we never saw four seasons. It is beautiful to capture those seasons in my adulthood. I love the beauty of this earth. But, I still miss warm Cali.!
Good ol' Bing....My mom would blast the Christmas music on our record player each year. Andy Williams and Bing are her favorite! Right? Ahhhh...everytime I hear them I go back to the childhood feeling of Christmas.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!






Remember we got this for Christmas last year....

Now look.....as big as her father!


I am grateful that I have a Savior. He is my Redeemer. Remember Him in all your doings! May you all have a wonderful new year, living as He would want us to.
We love all of our family and friends! Merry Christmas and a Happy 2009!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the white Christmas I never had! I'm enjoying my very green and warm* one here in CA!

*relatively warm... much warmer than Washington!

tharker said...

Wow, it's hard to believe that is the same dog!! They change SO fast.

It is so nice to actually have a White Christmas. It's been a while.

How did your cookies turn out?

Terilyn said...

Merry Christmas to you! Great post!

Nola said...

Do you always get that much snow??? How fun. Addie & Andrew would love to out there playing with their cousins. We hope to come up there for a visit this summer. We're hoping for a break with health issues this next year. We missed you guys over the holidays. Wish we could spend it with you. Love ya!

PRP said...

The snow made Christmas especially beautiful this year. Glad you had such a wonderful holiday.

Sienna can't wait to come see you!

Amy J. said...

The kids have loved the snow! It is obvious that the HAtch clan has been out enjoying it as well! It was about time that we actually had a white Christmas! It seems like if we got snow it was way before or way after Chrstimas day!

Deborama said...

Fun pictures! The snow was so fun this year! Now go away! :) I love all your preschool pics, you are amazing! I thought it was hilarious how you acted when Martha gave you that present! You can tell your not used to recieving! Your such an awesome giver! :) Happy New Year!