Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, my sweet Hunter!

<

(This post is a journal entry for future Hatch Family Book)

To My Sweet Hunter on his 5th Birthday!!!!

Mom loves you so much! I am so proud of all the big kid things you do!

* You always get jobs done fast when mom and dad ask you! I can count on you when I ask you to do something!

*You are very smart!

*You are a fun friend to play with!

*You are a great little brother!

I am glad Heavenly Father sent you to me, so I can teach you and you can teach me! You are a wonderful person! I love you so so so so so so much! Remember that!

I remember when mommy was so sick when you were a baby! You were so good and sweet! You were never unhappy! You even took a bottle when I had to stop nursing suddenly! Your brother and sister could of never of done that! I know Heavenly Father saved you to come last to be a great baby for mommy! I know you will always be a great person! Because that is who you are! A great person!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday to Hunter! My last one has been the sweetest as well!

meohmyers said...

Is today his birthday?! So is Brady's! Hunter is so cute!! Ally is always asking me when we can go to McDonald's so she can play with Hunter! I remember when he was a baby! What a cutie.

tharker said...

I can't believe Hunter is 5 years old! Remember that you and Cindy were the one's that started off the year of the boy way back in
'03?

Hunter has always been such a sweet little boy. I've loved being able to watch him grow.

Happy Birthday Hunter!

By the way, I love the picture of Hunter and Shane together. That is so sweet.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I remember when Hunter was born, I still had about 6 weeks left and I was so jealous. Your blog entry made me cry, it's filled with so much sweetness. Happy Birthday to Hunter.

Jan said...

Oh! Thats the sweetest smushy stuff a mom could write. Happy Birthday Hunter.

Ms. Kristen said...

That's how I am sweet and smushy!!! Just like my body!

Alicia Leppert said...

Kristen-you're so funny. I totally remember you and Cindy being pregnant at the same time. Has it really been five years? Payson has been talking about Hunter's birthday non-stop. He wants Hunter to come play sometime.

Terilyn said...

Happy Birthday cute Hunter! I remember when you came into Primary as a Sunbeam. You were so ready and impressed me that you were so happy to be there. But I guess I can't blame you with a teacher like Sister Bishop!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!