Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This movie did it for me!!!!!!



Gerard Butler and his Irish accent! You gotta luv it!
P.S. I Love You!!!!
Lisa Kudrow! I love her! Gives the movie and zaney side!

I love this movie! My friend and I went and saw this on Saturday! I thought nothing can top Juno! This movie to me, topped Juno! (Even though Juno was great and now has been nominated for an award!)

I went to the movie not even knowing the plot? Clean slate for me! I felt every feeling the lead Actress was feeling! She protrayed her part so well!

I laughed out loud and cried out loud! Snorted~~~ Loved it!
Then when I came home, I was reminded how much in love I was with my husband...the little things I take advantage of or don't realize I have it good!
You gotta see this....with hubby or friend!

Enjoy your week! I am!

Talking about letter "u" and Under the sea with all my little friends! So fun!

8 comments:

Heather said...

I saw a preview for this and I'm for sure going to suggest a date night!

tharker said...

I want to see this one too, but it will have to be a girl's night movie because my husband doesn't do "chick, love, sad, mushy movies" very well.

PRP said...

This was a great movie. The cast is awesome and it's thoroughly enjoyable, and it doesn't end like you think, which is always a bonus.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I'm so glad you have this a good review. I have a hard time going to the movies and not being sure if it's worth it or not. I love a good cry!!

Jan said...

Sounds great. Thanks. I love a good cry baby movie. Its the only way I can use those package kleenex that we buy.

Tiffany- Your man can't go from Saturday Warrior to a No Chick Movie Goer. I had him as the "Whole Package". Bummer.

hatch said...

I saw this movie the day after Christmas and I loved it. I would see it again. I really loved that it was a love story about a married couple. You never see that in Hollywood! I also loved the music. It is a great show!

Alicia Leppert said...

I am so excited to see this tonight! I am so pumped for a few hours of Gerard!!

Jessica said...

I really want to see this! Guess I better line up a sitter huh?