Monday, May 12, 2008

Hangin' out with my little Bro!

This was taken almost two months ago....gross, I know!!! My little brother delivered his fourth child! The midwive did not make it in time...so Gary did it! Way to go Cheryl...she did all the work! She is amazing!
Anyway.....Here is a brief explanation of our visit with him and family at Disneyland!



So...I just got my pictures developed....yeah, forgot my digtal camera when we went to Universal...so I bought a throw away digtal....and the pictures turned out pretty good! So....bare with me on more pictures from Disneyland!
My little brother has year round Disneyland passes and can come all year for free. So, he came home from work early and brought his two older children to spend the last half of Disneyland with us! Thanks for coming!
*Things to remember!!!
NEmo Ride! Cute!
Star Wars sword demo.
Riding Buzz Lightyear...over and over again!
Getting soaked on Splash Mountain!
Loved the Disney Parade
Disneyland is just MAGICAL!!!

1 comment:

meohmyers said...

Looks like you all had such a great trip! I can't wait to take my family to Disneyland. We'll probably wait till Maddie is 5 so she'll remember it and be able to do more. That's so great to see your brothers, too! So fun when cousins get to play together. Great pics!